A look at some of the student organizations that have shaped student life and influenced the history of the university, including debating societies, student government, activist organizations, performance groups, honor societies, and Greek organizations.
- The Story of Student Government in the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill by Albert and Gladys Hall Coates
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs Records, 1920-1991 (40124), University Archives
- Student Union Records, 1931-2000 (40128), University Archives
- Look through UNC yearbooks The Hellenian and Yackety Yack online
- Read Frederick Koch’s introduction to Carolina Folk Plays and one of the Playmakers’ first plays, When Witches Ride